Thursday, March 15, 2012

A little pregnancy update!

This would be my sister and me... about a week apart! :) SO FUN!


This is a little question thing I found on Katie's blog...

How far along? 17 weeks 5 days
Total weight gain: not sure... 5-8 lbs. it varies
Maternity clothes? I have bought a few things recently. maternity jeans are a must now. Can't wear my old ones!
Stretch marks? nope! Using Cocobutter so hopefully I wont have any!
Sleep: fine. been sick recently though so the coughing and runny nose wakes me up.
Best moment this week: The fact that it's Spring Break! No School!
Miss Anything? I do want a frosty glass of beer some days. I miss Jordan when he's at work. :)
Movement: hmm.. not sure yet. I have felt a couple little flutters here and there. Could be the baby!
Food cravings: Not really... Just anything, everything... salty foods. not so much sweets.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, haven't been sick once! Praise God!
Gender: I find out on TUESDAY!!!!!
Labor Signs: NO!
Symptoms: Very sore back, sore tummy ( I can feel it stretching), and I cry about EVERYTHING!
Belly Button in or out? in
Wedding rings on or off? on... I don't get this question though.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I'd say happy... then I'll get sentimental and cry. not really crabby.
Looking forward to:TUESDAY when I find out if it's a little girl or a little BOY!!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. At the very end your fingers might swell and you might not be able to wear your wedding ring :) Fun stuff! Can't wait to hear blue or pink! :)

    ReplyDelete