Saturday, July 16, 2011

Randoms

I want to write a blog entry... but I don't know what I want it to be about yet?!! I'm just going to start writing and see what pops out.

Harry Potter. My goodness, I have been up to my ears in Harry Potter lately. I really wish I would have read the books because I want to know SO BADLY what happens! I have seen all of the movies within the last two weeks to get prepared for the finale... I don't know what's going to happen... who dies? I know someone dies... Please don't tell me... I have to be surprised. I hate watching commercials because I think it's going to give it away... I am also annoyed with facebook (which I'll touch more on in a minute) because everyone is talking about it! I DON'T LIKE SPOILER ALERTS!!! It's such a brilliant series though... I have to have to read the books. I read the Twilight saga for crying out loud... EMBARRASSING... and I didn't read POTTER? Man, I am missing out. Gotta get on that.

Facebook. Ok... I'm done with having cyber-friendships. I want to have friendships where I hear people's voices and see their faces and give them hugs... I know facebook is good for keeping up with people that I love that I rarely get to talk to or see... who live far away and such... but as far as people who I wouldn't really ever talk to or be real friends with... I gotta say, I don't really wanna be friends with everyone I've ever met in my life on there. I hate drama and gossip SO much and that is just a big fat serving of it every day. I have narrowed down my "friend" list and I really hope I don't offend people. I just want to be a real friend to those I am actually FRIENDS with... Sound good?

Twitter. I love twitter. Surprisingly enough. I really thought I would hate it... but I have started following some celebrities... and let me tell you... they're hilarious and worth joining. It's fun. :)

Anyways, my mom's here with Starbucks. BYE!

1 comment:

  1. haha, I agree with the whole facebook thing. there should be a rule that you cannot be "friends" with somebody who lives within 30 minutes of you, and instead you are required to hang out with said person once a week and do something cool. (not sure how they would check up on that, but ya know!) :)

    ReplyDelete