Saturday, July 16, 2011

Friendship

I have decided that the hardest thing to keep up is friendships. Good friends are so few and far between. I have had a lot of friends in my life who have come and gone... but it's the ones that are there through thick and thin that are worth it. I have been doing the study of the life of David this summer through Beth Moore. Jonathan and David were the ultimate friends. They stuck up for each other, they cried for each other, they had a bond that was just intense. I have been through some rough times, friendship wise, in my day and some great times. I'd like to give a big cyber-hug to all of my bestest friends out there. You know who you are. The friends who listen as much as they talk. The friends who have helped me guard my heart and who I have helped guard theirs. My BEST friend in the world is my sister Katie. She is the only person (besides Jordan now) who I can be 100% myself in front of... she sticks up for me, cries for me, laughs with me, supports me, helps me, guards me, prays for me... and do the same for her and would in a heart beat. Love you Katie pooooo! Thanks for being the best friend I could ever pray for. SISTERSHIP!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment