Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Do people see Christ in me? It's something I think about often. Is He so a part of my life that others can just tell that I'm a Christian? Sometimes, I think not. I don't think that I am the 'poster child' for a Christian. I feel like I "talk the talk" more than "I walk the walk"... or whatever. I really want to be so close with Him that people know I'm a Christian. I have been praying about that a lot lately. Sure, I write this blog and it sounds nice and pretty... but I don't know if my life is there yet. I am still pretty selfish... I don't know if I'm even in the place in my life to start writing a blog like this, because I don't want people to think it's hypocritical of me.

This is a challenge to me as well as a challenge to others out there... look at your life and ask yourself if you are really the kind of person that God would want sharing about Him... If not, pray that He will start to change you... change doesn't come easily, but you have to be willing! I am just done with people saying one thing and doing another... I feel like I am like that in many ways... I'm sorry to those of you who find it hard to believe that I could write a blog like this because of the life I lead. I'm not saying I lead a terrible life, but it's definitely not something I feel God is worthy of. He deserves all of us, not just the parts that we're willing to give up.

1 comment:

  1. I am so very encouraged by your words. Please keep updating...

    ReplyDelete