Monday, April 26, 2010

Annabelle Grace

It's been a long eleven days since Annabelle Grace was born! Hanging out with her has been the only thing that I care about doing with my time. She is perfect. Katie went through a pretty long labor... She was such a trooper! Annabelle was worth every painful hour... well, so I'm told :) I didn't experience it personally... That would be all Katie! BUT she was worth it. Annabelle was in the hospital for a week in NICU... She was born with a bit of fluid in her lungs and had a hard time adjusting to the world of oxygen... I cannot even express the gratitude to all the people in our lives who have been praying for Katie and Craig and Annabelle. There has been so much love and support... it's such a blessing! Annabelle is now home and doing AWESOME! She is eating good and she barely ever cries! Pray for Katie and Craig as they embark on this new life... with all of the challenges they could encounter. Annabelle has been born with Down Syndrome. I think she is going to be such a little blessing and light in this dark world and I'm SO excited to watch her grow! I am in love with this little peanut and can't wait to see the little woman of God she becomes. She's going to be amazing... already IS! I LOVE HER!



2 comments:

  1. I can see how she will be such a blessing, as it's evident that she has blessed so many already in her short time in the world. I'm praying for them! Happy first few weeks as an auntie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know it has been a long journey to get her adjusted and home, but we are so thankful that she is home and healthy and not hooked up to all the montiors anymore! I think babies/people with Downs are so happy and full of life and a joy to be around! Katie and Craig will be awesome parents and im pretty sure you will be the world's best aunt! COngratulations...love the sweet pics!

    ReplyDelete