Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Mankind

They have always been corrupt. Why should I be surprised? It honestly shouldn't be anything to lose faith in Jesus about. He knows what's going on before we do... NOTHING is EVER a surprise to Him. I trust that He'll take care of and provide for me. There isn't a doubt in my mind. He never gives us anything more than we can handle. With Him of course. There is NOTHING we don't need God for. Daily we need Him. We need Him to help us understand things that we can't wrap our minds around... we need Him for daily guidance. In any and every situation. I don't start a day without first giving thanks and asking for guidance and for Him to do His work through me.

Mankind needs Him. More than ever. I pray that people will come to see that more and more and they will do something about it.

LOST! I am lost without Him.

3 comments: