Friday, March 12, 2010

Friendship Makes Sharing Special

"She lifts her skirt up to her knees
Walks through the garden rows with her bare feet, laughing"
Empty - Ray LaMontagne

I love this line. It reminds me of... well, me! It also reminds me of my roommate. She is constantly smiling and laughing. Telling me about something funny that happened. Pointing me towards the humor in life...
The rest of the song is kind of sad, but that first line reminds me of happy times. Times where I don't have a care in the world. Times where, no matter what, I can find something to enjoy.
Something as simple as walking through a garden.
Walking barefoot...being completely content.

My roommate Sarah is awesome.
I thank God everyday for blessing me with a positive person to live with.
She cracks me up DAILY!

Here are a few photos to show the good times we have!


































2 comments:

  1. I love you Lis...

    I'm so thankful we're roommates. :]

    I couldn't have asked for a better one. One that I could be such good friends as well so someone to pay the other half of the bills ;]

    Now, lets get our butt off the couch and go be AUSTINITES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's go then! What are we waiting for? I know this wine wont ware off anytime soon!!

    Love u too Sarah!

    Yay blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete